Monday 27 June 2011

Sunday Weekly Update #3

Image taken from Google Images
1) I know today is Monday and I was supposed to post this on Sunday, but I spent the majority of Sunday melting in a car . . . Can someone please share with me, why mother nature decide to bless the UK with a heatwave, the day I needed to move my things out of my Leicester flat! Mother Nature, this is just not acceptable!!!

2) Many of you might have noticed I'm using a graduation theme picture for this weeks post and that is because I got my grades back and I'm proud to announce I'M GRADUATING WITH A 2:1. I'm very shocked but proud of myself and the moment

3) Sunday marked the last day of the Selfridge sale, and the last day of continuous retail work for me *yaaaaaay*. My brief fling with being a retail sales assistant, just reinforced how much I hate working in retail looool and I hopefully won't have to do it again for a while