Friday 15 March 2013

Lace Those Eyes


I’m not an eye-liner whizz. I have yet to master how to do the cat eye and get both my eyes to match so the idea of editorial worthy lace-rimmed eyes that probably took an experienced makeup-artist hours (and a very stiff wrist) would undeniably be out of my comfort zone . . . at least that was until Stargazer got in contact with me and offered me the chance to review their newly released; as in only launched TODAY, Sexy Eyes Temporary Eye Tattoo in Rose 3.

Yhhhh, I didn’t even have to think twice before I replied “YES!!!!”

The Stargazer Sexy Eye Tattoo works a lot like those tattooes that you used to play around with as a kid, in the sense that you place it where you want, dab the back with some water for 30 secs and then carefully peel off. I have never used a temp tattoo on my eyes before but considering I did this at 11pm last night (and my concentration levels were rock bottom so I ended up smudging the flick on my right eye) this was very simple to use.
 photo LACE_EYES_TEMPORARY_EYE_TATTOO_TUTORIAL_PICTORIAL_STARGAZER_SEXY_EYES_BRITISH_BRAND_MADE_IN_LONDON_UK_2_zps1c8e0820.png
 photo LACE_EYES_TEMPORARY_EYE_TATTOO_TUTORIAL_PICTORIAL_STARGAZER_SEXY_EYES_BRITISH_BRAND_MADE_IN_LONDON_UK_3_zps0c9df73e.png
I think these eyes would be amazing on a night out as without some oil and rigorous rubbing, THEY DON'T COME OFF!!

What do you think about the Stargazer Tattoos?? Love them or Loathe them??


Vote for this Look on Baobella