Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mummy Epiphannie Makes A Blog Appearance

Over the weekend, my mum finally managed to capture me and force me to do her makeup for a party she was going to . . . ok that's a bit dramatic but puppy dog eyes and emotional blackmail was involved.
 I loved doing this look mostly because I got to practice my conceal and correct techniques on someone other than myself and also ways to work with mature skin . . . well  . . . I'm going to stop at that mature skin comment before my mum flicks through my blog and see that comment.
traditional_nigerian_makeup_soft_natural_look_older_woman_skin_black_makeup_black_beauty_makeup_for_40_plus_40+
I've used Illamasqua's Skin Base in No.17 as her foundation with a mixture of MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC50 and NC40 as her brow highlight and concealer. To cover any skin pigmentation, the orange corrector in Black Up Concealer Palette in Dark 3 was dotted where need.
On her lips, I've used Viva Glam VI Lipstick , Pink Lemonade Lipglass and Cork Lip pencil which are all from MAC.
Hopefully this won't be ther last time Mummy Epiphannie makes her appearance but let me know what you think . . . I might add a before image if I can pin her down long enough.