Wednesday 27 March 2013

I Need A Blog Break

Over the last few weeks you’ve probably noticed that I haven’t really updated my blog much and to be perfectly honest with you, it has been a real struggle putting pen to paper . . . or blog post template creator thingy. The truth is at the moment, I am not 100% happy with the way my blog is.

As much I try to inject my personality into my posts, my blog doesn’t really showcase who I am as a person. I don’t know when my blog moved away from being funny and silly to rammed full to the peak of reviews . . . and that’s not the vision I had for my blog.
I want my blog to revert back to how it was when I first started my blog.

I want to give makeup advice

I want to play around with my makeup, not just receive them and use them for one post.

I want to post pictures just focused on my day with only 100 words describing the whole thing

I want to post about the random person at the Waterloo train station who started a highly amusing jig on the train platform to get my attention

I need everyone to know about my skittles and tea obsession and at the moment I don’t feel you are getting a true interpretation of me.

I think it’s time for me to take a well meaning blog hiatus to find out where I want to go from here. I know that when I come back that some people might not like the changes I am making but as much as I want to cater to what you want from a blog . . . I have a limited amount of sanity left and I am not wasting what little I have pushing out something I’m not proud of.

I might post here and there (as blogging has been a part of my like for almost 2 years and I’m not sure how to get out of my blogger mentality) but blog service will be back in about 2 weeks so don’t worry I’m not gone forever.