Monday 18 February 2013

#28kisses & Counting | Day 15 : Chameleon Kisses

Can’t believe I’m already slacking on the #28kisses Lipstick Challenge, being sick has really thrown me off schedule *fold arms and sulks*. I really want to try and catch up as quickly as possible but I don’t want to suffocate you with lipstick reviews so I think if I post two “kisses” a day, I should have caught up by Thursday.
Today’s kiss has been labeled a ‘Chameleon Kiss’ as I’m focusing on Duwop’s Self Adjusting lipstick in Private Red. A lipstick that adapts to your skin’s ph and gives you a flattering and appropriate shade . . . at least that’s what I’ve gathered from the packaging.
I think the fact that this is one of the only lipsticks I have that has a cute little bunny sign on the packet makes me REALLY want to love it but I really can’t lie, I'm not a fan of this lipstick at all!
It has all the elements of would be a great lipstick for me; an ingredient list is full of natural oils with no yucky ingredients weighing it down, but the slip on this lipstick just does not do it for me. I don't know if it's moisturising formula interfered with this lipstick performance but I just couldn't get this formula to workk for me as it sank into all  my lip lines and exposed every dry bit of skin on my lips and more.

If you happen to suffer from dry lips like I do, I wouldn't recommend reaching for this lippie.

Have you tried any Duwop lipsticks before? Am I begin a bit too hasty with my review?