Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Challenge: Day 19 | Illamasqua Intense Gloss in Besotted

This has to be the sunniest sunday we have seen in London for a long time . . . it's actually very deceiving as it looks like it could be at least 20 degrees outside but I know for a fact that it's not that warm.
Today I'm wearing something very red and very warm on my lips. Illamasqua's Intense Gloss in Besotted is a crimson red lipgloss that is great to have on hand if you aren't in the mood to wear a lipstick but still want a strong, pigmented lip colour.

As this shade is quiet opaque and intense, it does feel a little bit heavier on the lips when compared to a standard lipgloss but it is just just a beautiful scarlett option that I don't really mind the extra weight.
I'm going to spend some much needed time with my bed today, as I feel like I've been neglecting it. What are your plans for today?