Thursday 8 November 2012

Review: Dr Lipp's Nipple Balm for Lips

Why on earth can't I even type or say the name of this product without giggling??!  This product weakens my maturity levels.
When it comes to winter lip care, I always start searching for the thickest lip moisturizer I can kind because honestly me and the cold weather don’t get along. If the cold were a chick, I would push her in front of a bus, Mean Girls style. 
Dr Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm for Lips is a 100% natural lip balm that comes in a small squeeze bottle; which I prefer as it's more sanitary, producing a thick balm formula that doesn't sink into you clips over the like the majority of lip balms but forms an unscented, protective coating that lasts for Hours.
The Nipple/Lip Balm *sniggers* is the thickest lip balm I’ve come across that doesn’t sting my lips (I hate Carmex!!) and what I really love about this balm is apart from how it well it moisturizes my lips against the cold (and the confused looks I get when I show it to people) is that it only has one ingredient ‘ Medical Grade Lanolin’ . . . that even sounds doctor-like.
They don’t even use regular lanolin on this, they used ‘Medical’ loool

I know I’m weird and my sense of humor is definitely off but this just makes me giggle so much!  I have this weird mental image of a mad, genius with electrified hair (who is coincidentally called Dr. Lipp) cackling away over a cauldron. . or Bunsen burner . . .I think I should just end this review here before I showcase just how weird I can be. 

Bottom line is Dr Lipp’s Nipple Balm for Lips = good . . .Evil Dr. Lipp residing in my imagination = misunderstood.