Tuesday 13 November 2012

Black Hair Magazine Feature

Thanks to one of my best friends who has a better memory than I do, I found out that a Black Hair Magazine beauty blogger feature which I was included in, had hit the shelves. I honestly don't know why I didn't realise the feature would be coming out in this issue, I knew it would be the xmas issue but I didn't think it would come out til next month.
This was my first magazine feature for my blog (and it turns out I made two appearances) so as you can imagine I drowned my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with pictures of the post

Anyway I picked up 3 copies, one of which I'm sending to my lil sister in Leicester, and the other I'm going to frame in my room

Yes, you read that right! I'm going to frame this!!!

Anyway go to your local WHSmith and pick up a copy