Friday 5 October 2012

Blog Lipstick Month . . . maybe

I'm thinking of having a 'digital' lipstick month for my blog for the whole of November. For four whole weeks, I plan to review at least one lipstick shade everyday

Yes, An intensive lip balm will be needed at the end of this loool

I'm honestly doing this just because I need to get some blog inspiration for myself as I don't want my blog to turn from a hobby to a chore so I'm trying to do something a little different to inject some love back in.

While I make up a little list (I love making list) of products that I want to feature or topics I want to cover; I wanted to ask you if you had any recommendations for shades or possibly a lipstick or lipgloss you've been dying to buy but haven't really seen a review on it yet, that you want me to add on my list

Let me know!!!