Monday 10 September 2012

Review: Naked Skincare Thirst Aid

So who wants to join me on the Naked side of life?
Ok I really couldn’t resist starting off with that but honestly the temptation was just too much. As I mentioned last week, I have been embracing the Naked side of like with Naked Haircare and Skincare and honestly, I am loving this 97% natural skincare brand.

I have used the Naked Skin Perfect Getaway Cream Cleanser and their Repairing Hair Treatment and honestly I have nothing but praises for the 97% natural company that doesn’t test any of their products on ‘Bambi, Lassie or Skippyand still manages to be clinically and dermatologically tested which to be honest is a godsend for girlies like me who want to use more natural products but break out within hours of using them because they are too harsh.
 Naked Skin Thirst Aid 12 hour Moisturiser really does the trick as a day time moisturizer as it is not too thick and doesn’t make you look like the sun is exploding out of your face, I find that its feels quite soothing and omg I just love the smell.

It’s shea butter , argan oil and neroli oil base gives it an orangey, shea butter smell that is not too overwhelming and I actually find quite comforting, but the comfort thing might be because I’m West African and Shea/ Cocoa Butter is a main lotion ingredient.
I love the fact that Naked is affordable, easily available (Boots people!) and is very cost effective for a ‘drugstore’ moisturiser. The fact that it works well on sensitive skin is just a big bonus.