Monday 13 August 2012

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunbaked


My love affair with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss continues.
I’ve finally managed to get round to buying Revlon’s Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunbaked and at the same time completed my wishlist for this summer’s Colorburst collection.

I have already posted many times about the lipgloss formula and appearance/packaging so to go on and say this again would be very, VERY repetitive and bore you to death. Sunbaked is a warm brown- pink mixture that I would place smack bang in the middle of Revlon’s Rosegold and Crystal Pink.

I’ve also noticed that colour wise, Sunbaked is a great dupe for MAC’s Spice Lipglass which appeared in the MAC LE Fashion sets so if you missed out on grabbing that then I suggest you grab Sunbaked as you get the same beautiful colour but with more product.
I know I have a bit of a lipgloss obsession but let me know if its starts to border on excessive . . just so when I post another one I can do a little evil grin when I click publish. Let me know do you think Sunbaked is a great Dupe for Spice?