Wednesday 15 August 2012

Products I HATE:- MAC Face & body (N9)

What is up with everyone’s love for MAC Face and Body Foundation??? I absolutely HATE this product and in my opinion, it is just expensive coloured water!!!
(regrettably) bought the Face and Body Foundation on the back of many blog and YouTube reviews that sang it’s praised and claimed it was the best foundation for a natural coverage as it’s water based so it’s light and airy . . . .Honestly I think MAC just one-upped it’s customers and sold us a foundation mixed with water (water-based foundation, my back foot).

 This baby has the superpower to transform my normal skin into a shiny and sweaty looking mess, with the added anility of leaking off my face and onto my clothes like you would not believe.
Despite the many great reviews, I honestly would NOT recommend you buy this foundation!!

  1.  It’s like slapping coloured Vaseline on your face 
  2. NO SPF Factor – So if you are using this in the summer . . . that’s just skin damage
  3. I’ve had this foundation for 2 months and the formula has already started to separate
  4. It's just a slippery mess 
I am still trying to figure out what I’m going to end up doing with this at the moment, I don’t think it’s worth even using on the rest of my body as a bit of coverage but it makes a very good paper weight.