Wednesday 1 August 2012

Makeup Look: Sweet, Bridal Pink

The best thing about Summer is probably the amount of weddings I get to go to.

With the wedding I went to last week, I chose not to go with the bridal colours of fuchsia or purple as these aren't really colours I would choose to wear and I refuse to spend my money on clothes that I have no intention of wearing again (waste of money and valuable wardrobe space) so instead I tried to get my makeup to lean into the colour scheme as best as I could.

Eyes:-
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink
MAC Eyeshadow in Stars n Rockets
MAC Eyeshadow in Passionate
MAC Eyeshadow in Hepcat
MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
MAC Eyeshadow in Texture
MUA Cosmetics Eyeliner in Jet Black
L'oreal Paris Super Liner in Carbon Gloss
Face:-
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW45
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep Dark
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Betray
MAC Transparent Loose Powder
Lips:-
MAC Lipstick in Speak Louder
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rose Gold (026) 
MAC Lipglass in Spite

Well, don't I look sweet . . . 

I think this is very much a bridal look or has the potential to be as even though I like my makeup to be quite dramatic around the eyes, this is actually very sweet  . . . and pink! I actually didn't realised I owned so much pink-toned makeup until I did this look.
What do you think about this look? Are you as surprised as I am on the amount of pink I've managed to use? I would love some feedback, so please leave a comment below.

I'm going to scrooge around my makeup collection and try to figure out who slipped all this pink in when I wasn't paying attention but Click here for a full list of products.