Monday 4 June 2012

Nazila Nail Glitz in GB Rules


It’s not that I’m not patriotic or loyal to my country.

I’m very loyal to the fact I got two days off work to renovate my room, sleep and bully the Mr.

I’m just a bit tired of seeing tacky flags plastered all over the place . . . and don’t get me started on the cardboard cut out of the Queen I saw outside a pub on Liverpool street

*flipping creepy is what that is*


Despite my cringing every time I’ve seen something red, white and blue these 2 weeks, Nazila Love Glamour’s Nail Glitz in GB Rules is the only Jubilee themed products that has activated made my inner Golem voice 
 
Embellished with crystals, stars and a heart shaped UK flag. With 24 different nails sizes to choose, whether you decided to rock the entire set diva style or more subtly as a single decorative nail, these nails are guaranteed to make a right royal statement.

If I did decide to wear this today, I would expect to be treated on hand and foot because let’s face, with nails like these you deserve to be treated like a queen.