Friday 15 June 2012

Don't Step on my Ruby+Ed Blue Suede Shoes!

I want you to know that I am in full-blown Elvis Presley mode, right down to humming ‘Blue suede shoes’ in my head very loudly.

These shoes are so cute!!!!
If you are an avid reader of my blog, you probably read my rant one/two weeks ago about an offer with Emerald Street and Ruby+Ed, and my disappointment that the picture used on their site and on the ES letter were quite different and where the heck where the neon laces!!!!
The  PR for Ruby+Ed saw my post and we had a brief chat where she explained a few things about the offer and where I might have gotten confused  . . . honestly I was just happy to hear that the neon laces did come with the shoes after all, so I made my order and my babies arrived at my doorstep.
For  £39.99 (exc. Shipping), I am now the proud owner of a pair of Handmade Holland Blue Lace up shoes and they are just the sweetest finish to any outfit!
I can’t wait to do a look surrounding these lace-ups but as suede is universally known for being highly ‘allergic’ to water, I think I’m going to wait til London is dry for a minimum of a week before these leave my house.

Would you consider rocking a pair of blue suede shoes??