Wednesday 7 December 2011

Benefit is set to launch dark foundation shades

Great news for all my dark skin lovelies.
Image from British Beauty Blogger

Benefit have FINALLY got their act together and will be launching a some foundation choices for us in their soon to be released Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation.

Although it is not set to be released til April *le sigh* I am personally thrilled to hear this news *It's about time!!!* If you have ever read through my rants, you would notice that alot of them centre around my frustration with finding makeup pigmented enough or foundations dark enough to be used on my skin, so Benefit this is definitely a step in the right direction, now all they have to do is release some blushes that are actually pigmented enough to be used as something more than as an expensive highlight and I might actually think about venturing near a Benefit store again. (Click here to find read about my First and Only experience with Benefit)