Thursday 4 August 2011

Lets get Cosmetological . . .

No matter what skin you have . . normal  . . oily . . . dry. . . acne prone . . . It still needs tender love and care. I normally don't follow a strict skincare regime  . . . Ok I'm not going to lie I cheat *BIG TIME* when it comes to taking care of my skin properly. Remembering to take off my makeup at night has always been a touch and go battle. Lately though I've been noticing a few dry, flaky areas on my face which is making me freak out big time. I've tried using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grape Fruit Gel Facial Wash and Daily Scrub but despite these skincare products boasting being kind to skin and claims not to over-dry skin. It did exactly did that *aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh* (FULL on review on why it was a waste of money - soon to come)

Moving on, I was introduced to a skincare brand at the last Ifabbo event, called Murad .
What I really liked about Murad is that they had a skincare range that is specifically designed for Normal/Combination Skin and a lot of companies do not do this. Companies are fond of lumping skincare products that can be used for my skin under their 'sensitive' range and that really doesn't sit well with me. For the next 3/4 weeks I'm going to be using the Murad Vitalic Range everyday or so, doing reviews on their range as I go along.
If you are interested in finding out more about Murad and their various skincare ranges, Murad have a personalised skincare quiz that you can use to find out which products are right for you and it doesn't take too long (roughly 90 secs *apparently*) and to tempt you just a wee bit, while I'm doing my Murad Skin Review I'm going to be running a Murad Giveaway for the whole month of August. Click here for more details and your chance to get involved.