Monday 16 May 2011

Guess who's back . . back again

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *hugs computer* I have missed you sooo looool

I know that's an over the top reaction but I cant express how HAPPY I am to be in front of a computer for recreational purposes, I feel like it's been forever and a millenium. Well a lot of happened in the few months I have been away from my lovely blog . . . 

I turned 21 (I feel old) . . .

I handed in my dissertation (Thank Lordie, because that thing was very long) . . .

I went over the top at the MAC counter looool, but really I always do that so no suprises there . . .

I bought myself a HD Camera so I will be coming to a youtube app near you . . .

And that's actually all I can think of at the moment but if I think of anythign else I will definetly let you know

And now onwards to the blogging machine. . .