Tuesday 25 June 2013

Review | Bare Minerals Make Your Move Marvelous Moxie Lipstick

A little bit of sun hits London and the nude lipsticks come out to play - in my case anyway - I've been wearing bright purples for the last week to remind myself that it is actually June so I need an excuse to tune things down a bit.

As you may or may not know - and you really should know - I attended a Blogger photoshoot with Bare Minerals a few weeks back to celebrate their recently launched Marvellous Moxie Lipstick Range.

The Marvellous Moxie Lipsticks are brand spanking new and come in 18 lipstick shades as well as complimenting Lipglosses and Lipliners. I was given Make Your Move which is a creamy, pink-brown shade by Bare Minerals and I thought a little lipstick review was in place.
I think the Marvellous Moxie lipsticks are the only lipsticks I know that come with instructions and trust me, you need to read those directions if you actually want to open the lipstick rather than fiddle around with it for 5 minutes. To open this lipstick you have to press that little button by the side, this will release the cover for you to remove.
Make Your Move is ridiculously creamy. I heard it was supposed to be a Satin finish but this baby glides on like butter in a hot pan  . . . ok maybe thats not the right imagery but this lipstick is very hydrating and yes creamy - said that 3 times now, haven't I??
Anyway I love the pigmentation and formula of this shade. I would wear it normally with a lipliner and a bit of concealer for a neater application but  I love how well it looks as I had seriously dry lips when I tried this on and you can't even tell!!!!