Wednesday 21 November 2012

Kelly Rowland Ice Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I am a HUGE Kelly Rowland.

She was ALWAYS my favourite Destiny Child member and the only reason I even bothered to watch X-factor last year.

The love is that intense!!

Early last week, Kelly Rowland released the video to her latest song 'ICE" and I really loved the smokey black and brown eye that she was wearing in one of the shots. So I decided to record my interpretation of this look.

This is the first time I have recorded a video makeup tutorial from start to finish. I originally wanted to show myself doing my eyebrows but the camera position was so bad that you couldn't see what I was coin very well and it seemed like a waste to include that clip in.

Enough Talking! Watch the Video and let me know what you think.

 

Products Used

Eyes:-
Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow in Linger
New CID Cosmetics i-Gel in Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow in Bisque (Soon to be Discontinued|)
MAC Eyeshadow in Texture
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks
MAC Eyeshadow in Embark
Noir from the Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Eldora  Handmade Lashes in B168
Face:-
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Trindad (Dark 3)
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit in Dark
Lips:-
MAC Lipliner in Chestnut
Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lipstick in 08
MAC Lipglass in Revealing
Brushes:-
Royal & Langnickel Large Smudge Brush C445
Royal & Langnickel Small Eye Shader C405
Royal & Langnickel Flat Eyeliner C450
MAC 187 Duo Fiber Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush (Core Collection)
MAC 224 Blending Brush
MAC 163 Contour Brush