Wednesday 4 July 2012

WIMH: Does She Carry Around Anything Beside Makeup?

The answer . . . . 

No . . Not really
Hello Lovelies,

I know my blog updates have been quite spaced out lately but I have been super busy at work and sometimes I just can't seem to find the time to put together a blog post . . .and I also lost my SD card to USB connector so haven't been able to put the pics I took onto the pc which is a BIG blogging muse stopper (I mean, why have a blog post if I don't have pretty pictures to stare at?

One thing I'm hooked on at the moment is Whats in my handbag aka WIMH. I am actually obsessed with that website right now loool who knew I was so nosey??

After buying a new SD-USB connector over the weekend, I finally got to post my handbag onto my profile.

The only thing I'm missing from this picture are grubby tissues, my purse, keys and hay fever medication but this is literally what is in my bag everyday . . . No wonder my shoulders always hurt