Friday 20 July 2012

Makeup Look:- Bronzed & Twinkling

I though I'd share a little picture of myself as I'm getting ready to hit up a late night viewing of Batman and I've managed to do my makeup almost 3 hours too early due to sheer boredom.

Eyes:-
Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow in Linger
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks
MAC Eyeshadow in Folie
MAC Studio Fix +
MAC Eyeshadow in Embark
MUA Cosmetics Eyeliner in Jet Black
New Cid Cosmetics Mascara in i-flutter
L'oreal Paris Mega Collagen 24hr Mascara
Face:-
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW45
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
Sleek Blush Trio in Sugar ( Mixture of Muscovado & Turbinado)
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
Lips:-
MAC Lipstick in Jubilee - 
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Strawberry (006) 
MAC Lipglass in Spite

It's very different for the bright looks that I normally post on my blog (not that I've done so for a while) but as it's just a trip to the cinema and I'm going to be in the dark stuffing my face with popcorn, I thought I should go a bit easy on the greens and blues.

I am really in love with this look, just because it's so warm and neutral and very different from what I normally do as it looks very Kelly Rowland Inspired; and I am soooo in love with Kelly Rowland.
What do you think about this look? Do you see the unintended Kelly Rowland inspiration? I would love some feedback, so please leave a comment below.

I'm off to see Batman: The Dark Knight Rises but click here for a full list of products I used.