Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wishlist:- Melissa Peace Printed Tassel Wedges

To give in to the Jelly shoes or not??

I've had my beady little eyes on these Melissa Wedges for the best part of 3 weeks now. I find myself gazing at them every time I pass a shoe store near Spitalfield market that has the greatest collection of Melissa & Vivienne Westwood shoes. I just can't make up my mind whether they would be a great addition to my shoe collection or if I will never use it.

My number one problem (which also happens to be why i like them) is the fact that they are plastic and while I know the weather is not really that great in London at the moment but eventually the sun is going to make an appearance and I shudder to imagine how my feet will feel encased in boiling-hot plastic wrapping, but the the whole plastic element to these wedges gives in an amazing effect . The wedge for example give off a bright, mosaic 3-d effect which I know I will never find anywhere else.

At the moment, I've seen these wedges for roughly £95 but on Asos.com they've brought the price now to £66 . . . . 

Should I or shouldn't I?? I really need some input here.