Friday 10 February 2012

FOTD:- Much Ado About Nothing

I am seriously in love with my H&M Top Hat that I bought in my recent haul.
 This is a new experience for me as I don't think I've ever been so in love with a hat before . . I don't even like hats that much.
I'm getting  my hat-groove on!!!!
I literally have been looking for every opportunity to wear this hat *sad I know, but I bought it so I might as well get my money's worth of wear*. So I thought I should play around with a few makeup looks in the coming weeks that I thought would go well with this hat.

First up, I have teamed up this hat with a dark lip but I didn't want to over step the line by using a dark purple or black lip and go into a gothic look. Not because I do not like the look,more because I took this pictures at 2am and I just wasn't up to scrubbing off a dark lipstick. I used MAC's Approaching Storm from the Daphne Guinness Collection ;which is a dark brown colour, with Sleek's Lip Liner in Deep Cherry to give my lips more a wine tint.
Hat
H&M Top Hat with Feathers

Cheeks
Contour:- Illamasqua Cream Blush in Crush

Lips
MAC Approachin Storm
Sleek Lip Liner in Deep Cherry

I can't wait to do more looks with this hat lool. Maybe next time I will show off a much darker lip