Tuesday 7 February 2012

Blue Abyss

I don't know what it is about me and the colour blue lately but all I've been wearing all this past week is blue eye-shadow.I don't know if I love this colour more because I been wearing coloured contacts all week or because it actually looks good on me. Either way I'm hooked!!!
 This look is just a simple smokey eye working with a dark blue and purples. The two shades of purple I have used are pretty similar in terms of shade, the only difference between the two is Parfait Amour is more of a lavender purple while Savage is more plummy


Eyes
Inner Third:- Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Savage
Outer Two-Thirds & Vee - Helen E Eyeshadow in Dark Blue
Bottom Lash Line: - MAC Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour
Highlight:- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck)
Bridge Colour:- MAC Eyeshadow in Texture
Face
Foundation:- MAC Studio Fix in NW45
Highlighting Concealer:- MAC Studio Fluid in NW40
Contouring Concealer:- Mixture of Sleek's New Skin Revive in Deep Sable and E.L.F. Concealer Kit in Dark

Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Ultimate 046
MAC Freshbrew Lipstick
Revlon Colourburst in Rosegold


Hope you like my  blue and purple smokey eye