Monday 23 January 2012

New Cid Cosmetics

Thursday night I was invited to the New CID Cosmetics studios in Central London, to get a sneak preview of some their soon to be released products and let me just say . . . girlies you are in for a treat this year.

I'm really new to New Cid Cosmetics (I'm a CID Virgin *sniggers to self*) but I've heard a lot of good things about their products; especially about their lipsticks, so as you can guess I was really excited about learning about their products . . .and more importantly what they had that could suit my skin shade.

The first thing that caught my beady lil' eyes were their lipstick and glosses. I know why everyone has hyped up the i-pout lipsticks now. They are bloody amazing, so glossy and pigmented which is exactly how I love my lippies. If the pigmentation had not swayed me, the inbuilt touch and mirror that comes standard with each i-pout won me over. I think this would be a perfect addition to my bag, especially at night when I'm trying to find my keys. There are 12 shades in the i-pout collection and my favourite *which you can see below* is a gorgeous pink shade called Fuscia and Very Cherry, an indulgent dark red/plum shade.


A new product which will be hitting the shelves in the next few months is their i-Perfection Colour Adjust Foundation to replace their current i-Perfect range. The i-Perfection is a light to meduim coverage foundation which allows you to warm up and cool down your foundation to match your skin tone perfectly. It is available to purchase in 9 shades ranging from Nougat (very pale porcelain skin tones) to Mocha (dark/black skin tones). 

Our Makeup Artist for the Night, Mikey was on hand to show us just how wonderful this new foundation was and how easy it was to use.
Sabrina from the Science of Style, gets a free makeover *lucky thing*
It looked so gorgeous and lightweight.

New CID Cosmetics have a lot of great goodies coming out in the next few months, like i-Polish, which is a Light up Nail Polish that I will be keeping an eye and an ear out for, and I suggest you do to.

After all, who wouldn't want chic packaged cosmetics which light up??