Friday 11 November 2011

Epiphannie A is Escentual's Blog of the Week

'SSSCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!

 *Inhales*

SCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRREEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

*Dances around the office in excitement*

If you're wondering what I'm so excited about, I'm going to tell you (only because I reserve bragging rights on this before my mum gets to it). My blog has been chosen as blog of the week by Escentual's blog and if you can't tell by my screaming and dancing, I'm super excited about this.

I always follow the Escentual Blog of the week as a way to visit other blogs so I am super chuffed that they chose mine looool anyway here's a link to Escentual's post so make sure you check it out


I'm going to brag about this all day so apologies if you follow me on twitter or facebook