Wednesday 19 October 2011

NOTD:- Leighton Denny's Hanky Panky

So Monday morning I managed to bump into the post-lady on my way out the door on the way to work *how luck is that??* and in my October glossy box (among other things) was a Leighton Denny's nail polish in Hanky Panky from their Risqué Collection
Hanky Panky is a summery and vibrant coral/orange colour which is chip resistant and hard wearing, *which is definitely a plus as I had to do the dishes shortly after applying this*. I have never tried Leighton Denny's before and I also don't own any oranges/coral nail polishes as I personally don't think coral or orange nails look that great on dark skin. 
 Pros
- Hard Wearing
- Vibrant Colour
- Chip Resistant
- Lovely Packaging
- Drys Quickly

Cons
- Hate the colour (would have loved to be sent baby doll)
- Awful Thin Formula (literally runs of the brush)
- Leaves thin streaks on nail (even when dry)
Evidence of Thin Streaks
Honestly, I do quite like the wear of this nail polish but the formlua and colour make this nail polish a bit of a turn off for me. I'm not ready to completely disown this brand yet as it does last super long wear and feels super silky to the touch